1. Drawing of the contours
2. Starting to fill in the background with color
3. Filling in the details of the painting with color
4. Starting to add details to the background
5. Filling in the face with color
6. Starting to add details to the face
7. Adding details to background and person
8. Modifications to match photo as close as possible
9. Final touches to the painting
10. Signing the painting
Turning your photographs into a hand made portrait painting is no problem for the artists at Love Custom Art. Every photo will start out with a general outline before the artist who is specialised in a certain medium will start filling in the first layers of color.
Each layer of paint needs to dry before more paint is applied. Once the general colors are completed and the painting is taking shape, the artist will start on adding smaller details. The final touches will complete your oil painting and you will be given the opportunity to ask for modifications. Only once the painting (or drawing) is approved by you, will we prepare it for shipping.