We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the personal information you give us, such as your billing, delivery and e-mail addresses, to process and keep you informed of your order. You may, from time to time, receive information from us about new services and special offers we think you'll find valuable. Under no circumstances do we rent, trade or share your e-mail address with any other company for marketing purposes.
CHOICE TO OPT-OUT:
If you are no longer interested in receiving announcements and other marketing information from us, please e-mail your request to lovecustomart.com
DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Love Custom Art fully endorses and adheres to the principles of Data Protection as set out in the Data Protection Act 1998. Any personal data which we collect, record or use in any way whether it is held on paper, on computer or other media will have appropriate safeguards applied to it to ensure that we comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 ('Act'). We fully endorse and adhere to the eight principles of Data Protection as set out in the Act. These principles state that personal data must be:
1. fairly and lawfully processed
2. processed for specified and lawful purposes and not in any other way which would be incompatible with those purposes
3. adequate, relevant and not excessive
4. accurate and kept up to date
5. not kept for longer than is necessary
6. processed in line with the data subject's rights
7. not transferred to a country which does not have adequate data protection laws.
Your use of this site and any contract between you and Love Custom Art for the sale of paintings shall be governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.